Public affairs, lobbying and communication consultancy
i2F provides specific business intelligence solutions based on the Web 2.0, a real competitive challenge and a driver behind your e-reputation. This involves for example identifying threats and opportunities in terms of:
- Geographic or political risk: identifying the geopolitical dynamics likely to influence commercial regulations in a given region;
- Regulation: tracking changes in legislation and their impacts on your business;
- Competition: monitoring competitors’ activities and noting best practices;
- Exerting a positive influence on the decision-making process.
Reputation and e-reputation
To assess your image capital, i2F performs a diagnosis by liaising with:
- Specialized journalists,
- Suppliers, service providers and partners,
- Current or disappointed customers,
- Opinion leaders.
All of this information collected upstream helps to detect the weak signals required to help re-adjust your communication strategy. In addition, i2F also regularly represents companies and professional unions as an advocate with French and European bodies.